Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FIO exam coloured my life

today tuesday...a vv suffering day for me..

this is bcuz yest no class..so today added one class...fio tutorial..

9.30am-11am FAF tutorial
11am-12.30pm FIO tutorial

today oso not a hepi day...5pm-6.30pm nid go bk to skol to take FIO mid term test...waseh..the questions ah...extremely hard for me...i dun und...y the lecturer dowan let us pass this subject...

nite..i go eat wif wan, yiap n a guest...ranger (adrian goh ren jie)...ren jie ren jie...so we call him ranger...goh ranger...

i wan to eat fried noodle + egg punya...but the uncle ask me cm bk later cz many customer woh...so i decided dun let the uncle do my business...i go eat 料粉....

at nite quite hepi...i installed heroes 5 into wan's laptop...can play woh...so i tink oso dun tink...play til 3am... -__-"

1 comment:

danielle said...

Pay me back for using my lappie