Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bored Sunday

huhu...today 1pm onli wake up...new record...

the time i wake up zao hear dou so bad...so good...etc...

my mui watching 金石良缘...yst nite start watch...now epi 12...fast dou ah...

for me...ntg to do today...wait 6pm n bk to kampar onli...

yst i posted the song 七彩的明日 on my blog...i tink v suit my blog title n template...

bt the stupid imeem awiz sot...fail to load...

ntg special lu...sorry wai yip....he bk from singapore...yst i din go for the gathering....so bad..

lagi 1 and half hour...lalalalala~~~

afta bk to kampar...so surprise...hong bk n tel me 紧少 ask me go yum cha wo...ngam ngam eat bao....

i mai msg him..."how bout tmrw le...now i v bao woh"

his reply..."next time when u say wan eat kampar fried chicken...i oso wil bao wan..."

then hong tel me ugene jz now say hungry wo...will eat if go yum cha...

i mai tel him i jz now duno lo XD then he say "now no mud zor woh...duno wat sud do now...if got heart geh i tink sumone will apear den go eat wif me lo"

then i ask him 11pm ok mou....he zao tel me got heart zao ok ge lo... -____-"

onli me n gun siu yum cha...quite a nice yum cha...

bored Sunday become zor a colourful day....

No comments: