Tuesday, May 25, 2010

happy birthday to me =)

oh well, long time din update bcuz....im lazy =(

juz wan to write sumting....sumting.....

ok....a million thanks to my dear che wan for the present...im very touched for that...T_T

so got heart ah my dear.....it looks alike death note, with wishes from frens inside....my 22thbday present...i wont forget it =)

22th may 2010, rainy day....sudenly, im at autocity punya tao. Awww, i personally feel dat not much food to be choosed....my problem o the menu's problem o lunch problem....however, the makanan thr was nice^^

penang....macam tarak things let me buy oso -.- all the things macam v mahal....sud haf pergi perrangi mall o komtar, aing... XD

we stay in gurney resort hotel....a v decent hotel....i wan go again, cuz the breakfast buffet....i din get to eat the koko krunch wif choco milk for 2nd round, becuz they r closing n already kept all the foods....er koko krunch.... when i find out T_T

nice trip...my fam was thr at the 1st day n 2nd day....they bought sum secret recipe slice cake n do me a simple bday celebration.

oh well....juz wanted to say, i wan pigi penang again, go peranggi mall n beach hotel XD

No comments: