Saturday, February 6, 2010

nothing to do

erm i oso dunno y im here....mayb im too boring....

today is big sis's belated 20th bday, here i wish her "tink wat get wat" la...its stil the best wish...haha

celebrated her bday wif family at waraku today....one word to describe...happynya...

but!! no photo....my family n i dun like to take photo...v hard to find a "whole plus prosperity"...


n lately, my life is full wif assignment, assignment n assignment n assignment...


hope can finish as many as i can b4 CNY....

one gud ting bout group assignment....teamwork!!!

pigi ke ah fei house, "do" assignment wif them (bubumon, steph, huisan, ah fei)...while kacau-ing by demons, kheng hoong n his partner, leng lui (a miao)....i haf only one word to describe....fun!!!

erm...i haf one word to describe my group members oso.....

........user-frenly


p/s : i haf successfully updated my blog....wuuhuuu....dun praise me...thx

No comments: